Top 10 Photo Opportunities on Disney’s Castaway Cay
There are several great places on the island to take pictures. These are some of the guests favorite places to take pictures.
1. With the ship behind you from different places on the island
2. In front of Mt. Rushmore – The Characters usually do meet n’ greets here
3. Building a sand castle and playing in the sand
4. Relaxing on a beach chair in the water at Serenity bay
5. Playing in the water and going down the slide at Pelicans Plunge
6. While doing the different activities on the beach, biking, swimming, relaxing, snorkeling, kayaking and eating
7. With the Disney Characters dressed up in their beach wear
8. With the hidden characters in the snorkeling bay (You will need a water proof camera)
9. Relaxing and lying in the hammocks
10. With the flora, fauna, and various airplanes around the island
Credit for the photos by J. Shuping, S. Caramico, C. Woodbrey & T. Woodbrey
If you are planning on taking a Disney Cruise in the future, please contact me for more information and deals.
– Cody Woodbrey
Posted on May 10, 2014, in Disney Cruise Line and tagged Castaway Cay, DCL, Disney, Disney Dream, Disney Fantasy, Disney Magic, Disney Travel, Disney Wonder, Re-Imagined Disney Magic. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.