Halloween on the High Seas with Disney Cruise Line
Discover treats, tricks, magical mischief and spooky surroundings as you celebrate Halloween on the High Seas! Thrills and chills await you at every turn with Halloween-themed parties, lively entertainment and elaborate décor-including an evolving Halloween Tree that eerily transforms throughout your cruise.
Special experiences include:
- Mickey’s Mouse-querade Party—an atrium party scare-a-bration in addition to Pirate Night—with ghoulish games, trick-or-treating, dancing and some favorite Disney Pals in their Halloween attire
- Halloween-themed activities for all ages, such as mask-making for kids and pumpkin-carving for teens
- Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas Sing and Scream, an interactive movie experience where you’re part of the action, followed by a meet-and-greet with Jack and Sally
- Haunted Stories of the Sea—a campfire-style storytelling experience on the top deck
- Halloween movie marathon to get you in the spirit, shown on Funnel Vision and on the dedicated in-room television channel
- Halloween Isn’t Just for Kids—an adults-only party that includes a costume contest
Disney Magic: October 4 – October 28, 2015
Disney Wonder: October 1 – October 23, 2015
Disney Dream: September 7 – October 30, 2015
Disney Fantasy September 5 – October 31, 2015
– Cody Woodbrey
Posted on June 17, 2015, in Announcements, Disney Cruise Line and tagged DCL, Disney Characters, Disney Cruise Line, Halloween, Halloween for Adults, Halloween for kids, Halloween Movie Marathon, Halloween on the High Seas, Halloween-themed activities, Haunted Stories of the Sea, Mickey's Mouse-Querade Party, Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas Sing and Scream, Wishwithcody. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.