Pandora – The World of AVATAR Is Set To Open Summer of 2017 at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
Disney’s Animal is welcoming a new land known as “Pandora – The World of AVATAR”. For the last several years, Disney has been working on this land and it is expected to open the summer of 2017!
When traveling to this new land guests will be immersed in adventure and wonder with the following experiences:
- Satu’li Canteen – The main restaurant in Pandora – The World of AVATAR that will feature Na’vi art and cultural items
- Windtraders – The merchandise location where travelers can find Na’vi cultural items, toys, science kits and more
- Pongu Pongu – A special drink location with a design that is a eclectic as its Expat owner
- AVATAR Flight of Passage – Excursions that offer the jaw-dropping experience of riding on a Banshee over the world of Pandora
- Na’vi River Journey – A family-friendly experience that will send guests down a sacred river hidden within a bioluminescent rainforest
Posted on November 21, 2016, in Announcements, Walt Disney World and tagged AVATAR, AVATAR Flight of Passage, Disney Travel, Disney's Animal Kingdom, Na'vi River Journey, Pongu Pongu, Satu'li Canteen, Walt Disney World, Walt Disney World Travel, WDW, Windraders, Woodbrey Family Travel, WoodbreyTravel, World of AVATAR. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.