With festive sights, sounds and aromas all around, it’s easy to catch the holiday spirit and create lasting memories when you stay in the middle of the magic.
Explore room savings valid at all 3 Disneyland Resort hotels most Sunday through Thursday nights from October 28 through December 20, 2018 when you book now through December 6, 2018:
Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa
- Save up to 20% on Standard rooms and 25% on Premium rooms
- Save up to 15% on Standard rooms and 20% on Premium rooms
Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel
- Save up to 10% on Premium rooms
- Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room at the same hotel for most Sunday through Thursday nights from October 28 through December 20, 2018.
- Book from September 12 through December 6, 2018; travel must be completed by December 21, 2018.
- Premium room types included in offer are Premium, Deluxe and Woods/Garden/Courtyard rooms; select Concierge rooms; and only Paradise, Artisan, Junior and Regal suites.
- Not valid on previously booked rooms.
- Advance reservations required.
- Subject to availability as the number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
- Excludes applicable fees and taxes.
- Limit two (2) rooms per reservation and occupancy restrictions apply per room.
- Not valid in combination with any other hotel discounts or offers.
- Subject to restrictions and change without notice.
- Separate theme park admission required to enjoy the parks.
Please contact us for more information or to book one of these great Disneyland Vacations.
Woodbrey Family Travel
Creating Dream Vacations
Content provided by Disney
Summer 2018 will bring a transformed land for guests to experience at Disney California Adventure® Park when Pixar Pier opens along the southern shore of Paradise Bay, with newly themed attractions, entertainment, foods and merchandise throughout. This new, permanent land in the area that is now Paradise Pier will introduce four new neighborhoods representing beloved Disney·Pixar stories.
The first of the four themed neighborhoods guests will find is inspired by “The Incredibles.” Here, the new Incredicoaster, permanently transformed from the attraction that is now California Screamin’, will open with Pixar Pier in summer 2018. This new experience will feature a mid-century-modern-style loading area, new character moments and a new look for the ride vehicles. To prepare for this transformation, California Screamin’ will close Jan. 8, 2018.
The popular Toy Story Mania! will anchor the “Toy Story”-inspired neighborhood. A neighborhood inspired by “Inside Out” will be found on the western side of the boardwalk and will welcome a new family-friendly attraction, scheduled to open at a later date.
The fourth neighborhood will be a celebration of many favorite Pixar stories. In this neighborhood, Mickey’s Fun Wheel will have a new look, with each of the 24 gondolas featuring different Pixar characters and the iconic face of Mickey Mouse remaining on the Paradise Bay side of the wheel. At the Games of the Boardwalk, which already includes the Bullseye Stallion Stampede game, all of the midway games will be inspired by Pixar characters. Mickey’s Fun Wheel, Games of the Boardwalk and Sideshow Shirts will close Jan. 8, 2018 to begin this transformation.
Ariel’s Grotto restaurant and the Cove Bar will be transformed into a new lounge and grill offering sparkling views of Paradise Bay and the new Pixar Pier. Both locations will close Jan. 8, 2018, with Cove Bar reopening briefly in April before closing again for its permanent transformation. Guests wishing to reserve “World of Color” dining packages after Jan. 7, 2018, may consider Carthay Circle Restaurant or Wine Country Trattoria.
The remaining areas of the land that is now Paradise Pier, including Paradise Gardens, Silly Symphony Swings, Jumpin’ Jellyfish, Goofy’s Sky School, Golden Zephyr and The Little Mermaid ~ Ariel’s Undersea Adventure, will become a new land called Paradise Park.
Pixar Pier will open during the limited-time Pixar Fest celebration, which begins April 13, 2018. The celebration will include the new “Together Forever – A Pixar Nighttime Spectacular” fireworks spectacular as well as the return of Pixar Play Parade and “Paint the Night” parade, and much more throughout the entire Disneyland® Resort.
Woodbrey Family Travel
Disneyland has some exciting news to share with everyone about continuing expansion and growth of the Disneyland® Resort. For the first time in almost two decades, Disneyland will open a new Four Diamond hotel! Set to open in 2021, this hotel will transform the west end of the Downtown Disney® District and anchor a new gateway to the Disneyland Resort.
The stunning 700-room hotel will feature a sophisticated design and be a game-changer for Anaheim, creating a dynamic dining, entertainment and hotel experience for resort visitors and local residents. Extensive landscaping and water elements will create a resort oasis, showcasing nature on every level of the hotel. The hotel’s location embraces the iconic Disneyland Monorail with a dedicated platform inside the hotel for direct transport into Disneyland Park.
Guest rooms, public spaces and gardens will provide views of the Downtown Disney District. In addition, an upper-level restaurant and lounge will give guests a view of the popular Disneyland Park fireworks.
The ground level of the hotel will include shops and restaurants opening onto an expansive landscaped plaza complete with playful water features, creating a gathering place for guests and visitors. The new hotel also connects all four Hotels of the Disneyland Resort through lush gardens and beautifully landscaped walkways, transforming the gateway on the west side and creating a welcoming entry for guests.
Construction is scheduled to start in summer 2018, with a grand opening slated for 2021.
Woodbrey Family Travel
As part of the multi-year expansion of the Disneyland® Resort, Disney is upgrading, improving and adding new parking and transportation enhancements that have been long envisioned for the resort. The centerpiece of this plan is an all-new parking structure to be built on the current Pinocchio surface parking lot next to Mickey & Friends.
This new 6,500-space structure is designed to dramatically improve parking and traffic flow throughout the resort. It is expected to significantly speed up guest arrival by providing a 60 percent increase in the number of access lanes and adding additional parking capacity on the west side of the resort.
The additional parking capacity and access lanes will streamline vehicle arrivals on the west side of the resort and eliminate backups onto city streets. In addition, the tram boarding area will be reconfigured to enhance the transportation experience for guests parking at both the new structure and Mickey & Friends.
Woodbrey Family Travel
Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: BREAKOUT! opens May 27 with Summer of Heroes and more at Disney California Adventure Park
Disney California Adventure® Park at Disneyland® Resort will soon be the destination for adventure, intrigue and triumph as recruits from around the world join forces with legendary Super Heroes in an ever-expanding universe of stories that will grow even bigger over time. This summer, Disney is kicking off the action with the May 27 grand opening of the thrilling, rocking attraction, Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: BREAKOUT!
This new adventure blasts guests straight into the “Guardians of the Galaxy” story for the first time ever, alongside characters from the blockbuster films and comics. As guests help Rocket bust his pals out of the Collector’s Fortress, they’ll experience randomized ride experiences complete with all-new visual and audio effects and music inspired by the popular film soundtracks. Guests will never know which adventure they’ll get!
There will be even more ways to step into Super Hero stories with Summer of Heroes, May 27 through Sept.10, 2017. Guests can answer the call for this limited-time celebration as they join the Avengers and the Guardians of the Galaxy for all-new epic experiences.
Summer of Heroes will launch these new, year-round experiences:
- Guardians of the Galaxy: Awesome Dance Off! – Guests may run into the Guardians of the Galaxy on their way to the Milano, with Star-Lord firing up his old-school boom box to get the party started. Gamora may prefer to stand back and observe, but everyone else is bound to get in the groove and show off their moves during this awesome rock ‘n’ roll bash!
- Super Hero Encounters – For the first time, citizens of Earth will come face-to-face with Groot, one of the Guardians of the Galaxy! Guests can also step up to meet the First Avenger, Captain America, along with everyone’s favorite web slinger, your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man.
And for a limited time, guests can step up to the challenge with new adventures during Summer of Heroes:
- Avengers Training Initiative – Black Widow and Hawkeye assemble young recruits for a series of tests to see if they have what it takes to join the ranks of the Avengers.
- Heroic Encounter: Black Widow – Black Widow will arrive on the scene several times throughout the day in an armored Avengers vehicle for her heroic encounter with park guests.
- Grab a Piece (or Bite) of the Action – Special themed merchandise and food will be available throughout Hollywood Land.
The summer brings even more to get excited about over at Disneyland park as classic favorites return with the reopening of the Disneyland Railroad and Rivers of America attractions, with the “Fantasmic!” nighttime spectacular returning later in the summer.
Let your Super Hero out!
Woodbrey Family Travel