When you book a trip with Woodbrey Family Travel, you not only receive our services for free, but you also receive free gifts for each person traveling. This month we are adding to the extra gifts included in each package. Below you will see all the extras you will receive for each of the different travel locations. Keep in mind these gifts are for those who book by May 12, 2018 and there will be a bonus gift for those who book on or before April 30th.
Included in ALL Packages
- Disney Lanyards
- Disney Trading Pins
- Disney Playing Cards or Card Game
- Autograph book & pen for the kids
- Disney Key Chains for the adults
- 2 surprise Disney gifts
- A 5X7 Signed Character Photo – We take one of the photos you took with the characters from your trip and we will get it signed by the Disney Character(s) in the photo.
- Movie Tickets to a Private showing of The Incredibles 2 (Utah bookings only)
- ESPN game card
- Disney Luggage Tags
- Discount Booklet to use at Downtown Disney
Walt Disney World Packages
- Disney’s Magic Bands
- Disney Luggage Tags
- 4 X Mini-Golf passes to use at one of the 4 mini-golf courses at WDW
- Discount booklet with savings at shops and restaurants at Disney Springs
- runDisney Packages will receive 5 extra Disney Trading Pins
Disney Cruise Line/Aulani/Adventures by Disney
- Receive between a $30 to $200 Disney Visa Gift Card (an onboard credit will be given for DCL bookings)
In order to get the Spring booking incentive you must mention code SPRINGADVENTURE when booking.
Please contact us, for more information or to book your next Disney Adventure!
Woodbrey Family Travel
As part of the multi-year expansion of the Disneyland® Resort, Disney is upgrading, improving and adding new parking and transportation enhancements that have been long envisioned for the resort. The centerpiece of this plan is an all-new parking structure to be built on the current Pinocchio surface parking lot next to Mickey & Friends.
This new 6,500-space structure is designed to dramatically improve parking and traffic flow throughout the resort. It is expected to significantly speed up guest arrival by providing a 60 percent increase in the number of access lanes and adding additional parking capacity on the west side of the resort.
The additional parking capacity and access lanes will streamline vehicle arrivals on the west side of the resort and eliminate backups onto city streets. In addition, the tram boarding area will be reconfigured to enhance the transportation experience for guests parking at both the new structure and Mickey & Friends.
Woodbrey Family Travel
We are excited to announce the 2017 Disneyland Resort vacation packages are now open for booking. Each package will include accommodations at one of the three Disneyland Resort hotels, or at a nearby Good Neighbor Hotels. Packages will include souvenir tickets with Magic Morning Entry, Magical Extras Savings Card, Disneyland Photo Memory, ESPN Game Card and Burger, as well as a collectible pin, lanyard and luggage tags per guest. All kids traveling will receive autograph books and pens as well.
Please contact us for additional information or to book your next Dream vacation to Disneyland.
Throughout the years, I have been lucky enough to stay in all three Disneyland Resort Hotels. If you are looking for that extra special something on your next Disneyland vacation, this is it! Below you will find a list of the many benefits of staying at a Disneyland Resort Hotel. Trust me when I say, Disneyland can get more magical than it already is, and staying at one of these hotels can make a big difference!
1. Guests have quick and easy access to the Disneyland parks and Downtown Disney – they are literally steps away!
2. Disneyland Resorts are the top rated hotels in the Anaheim area – All Disney Resorts are AAA Diamond rated.
3. Resort rooms are much nicer and more spacious than the surrounding hotels.
4. You can request a wake up call from your favorite Disney characters.
5. Step into the storytelling and magic of Disney everywhere you go – Disney touches are in your rooms, the lobby, pool area, restaurants, even in the carpet and wall paper! You will be completely immersed in the magic!
6. Get Disney’s legendary quality services and help 24 hours a day – If something goes wrong or you have questions, a Disney cast member will be right there to help. Disney has very high standards when hiring their cast members. They are polite and always willing to help. They will go the extra mile!
7. Each day guests have the opportunity to take advantage of the Early Morning Extra Hour into the parks. So, with a five day park ticket guests will be able to enter into the parks an hour before the parks open to the general public for five days. This is particularly nice for Disney’s California Adventure Park. As you may know, Radiator Springs Racers attraction is extremely popular and the line is always long. Having the extra hour in the morning not only saves you time, but within the first hour you can ride this attraction several times. We usually ride it three times during this hour. The same can be true for any of your favorite attractions at either park.
8. Resort pools are larger and are nicer than the surrounding area hotels, plus, each resort includes fun slides.
9. Each of the Disney Resorts have several activities that take place every day that the whole family can enjoy including: arts and crafts, special showings of Disney films, pool parties, computer games, and dinner at the fun-filled child activity center. You don’t get anything like this at the other hotels.
10. Use your “Key to the Magic” card (room key) to charge meals and merchandise purchases right to your room.
11. Have merchandise delivered right to your hotel with Package Express Services at no extra charge.
12. If you’re staying at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa you have a private entrance into Disney’s California Adventure. In the afternoon, only Disney Resort guests can use this entrance.
13. When staying at one of the Disney hotels you can enjoy many of the amenities from all three hotels including the Mandara Spa at the Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa.
14. Guests have access to special tours available exclusively to Disney Resort guests (Experiences change pretty regularly. Ask the front desk when you arrive what they are during your stay).
15. Music from the fireworks and/or World of Color can be listened to in each guest room. If your room is facing the parks, you can watch the shows from your hotel.
If you are planning a trip to Disneyland, please contact me for more information and deals.
– Cody Woodbrey