Posted by Cody Woodbrey
FREE dining at Walt Disney World is back!!! Starting today you can start booking Walt Disney World vacations with FREE dining for this Fall when you purchase a non-discounted 5-Night/6-Day vacation package that includes a room at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels and ticket with Park Hopper or Park Hopper Plus option.
Offer valid for arrivals most nights
Aug. 21 – September 30, 2017
Nov. 14-20 & Nov. 25 – 27, 2017
Dec. 8-23, 2017
Trip must be booked by July 7, 2017
When you stay at a select Disney Deluxe Resort or Disney Deluxe Villa Resort, you will get the Disney Dining Plan with a variety of delicious dining options! When you stay at a select Disney Value Resort or Disney Moderate Resort you get the Quick-Service Dining Plan that allows you to enjoy a quick bite! Disney Value and Moderate Resorts packages can be up upgraded to the Disney Dining Meal plan as well.
Offer excludes the following room types and Disney Resort hotels:
- 3-bedroom villas
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – The Little Mermaid Standard Rooms
- Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows – Bungalows
- Disney’s All Star Movies Resort
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter
- Copper Creek Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
Additional exclusion for Nov. 14-20, Nov. 25-27 and Dec. 8-23, 2017:
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
For more information on this or any other current Disney Travel promotion, please contact Cody and Alisa – Your Disney Travel Experts!