Now-October 24, 2018, you can book 3 nights and get a 4th night free for travel dates August 20 – December 21, 2018. Plus, guests who stay 5+ nights can save 30% on their stay.
Broad Offer: June 21, 2018 – October 24, 2018
Travel Window: August 20, 2018 – December 21, 2018
Blockout Dates: November 19, 2018 – November 23, 2018
Restrictions: Offer excludes Suites and 3-Bedroom Grand Villas
*Savings on the 4th night will be distributed across total room night stay and will be reflected in a reduced nightly rate, based on the non-discounted rate for a 3-night stay. Savings based on the non-discounted rate for the same room. The number of rooms allocated for this offer may be limited. Limit 2 rooms per reservation. Excludes suites and 3-bedroom Grand Villas. Additional charges may apply if more than 2 adults per room. Cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. Advance reservations required. Consecutive night stay required.
Please contact us for more information or to book one of these fun Adventure by Disney Vacations.
Woodbrey Family Travel
Creating Dream Vacations
Content and photo provided by Disney
In early 2020, Disney Cruise Line will offer families even more ways to explore the world together with the addition of a brand-new home port in New Orleans, Louisiana and a highly anticipated return to the Hawaiian Islands. Disney Cruise Line will also return to Puerto Rico for a limited time and continue guest-favorite itineraries to tropical destinations from Florida and California.
First-time Home Port in New Orleans
In 2020, the Disney Wonder will embark on a variety of Caribbean and Bahamian cruises from New Orleans – the first time Disney Cruise Line will have a home port in Louisiana. Not only will this provide families from the region with the magic of having a Disney ship in their own backyard, but it will also draw families from farther away to discover this incredible city before they set sail.
Before or after their Disney cruise, Guests can venture into the city to savor the distinct flavors of famous New Orleans cuisine, visit family-friendly museums and parks, and revel in the sweet melodies of world-renowned jazz music. Travelers will delight in the Southern charm of this new home port, and Disney fans will find magic around every corner as they experience the iconic sights and sounds that inspired the beloved animated film “The Princess and the Frog.”
The Disney Wonder will embark on six cruises during this limited-time season from New Orleans, including four-, six- and seven-night Western Caribbean sailings; a seven-night Bahamian cruise; and a 14-night Panama Canal voyage, departing February 7 through March 6.
Long-Awaited Return to Hawaii
After a five-year hiatus, the Disney Wonder will return to Hawaii in early 2020 for two special cruises: a nine-night voyage to Honolulu from Vancouver, Canada, on April 29, and a 10-night sailing back to Vancouver on May 8.
During these dream vacations, guests will discover the breathtaking beauty of the Hawaiian Islands, including the famous beaches of Waikiki on Oahu; the views from high atop the summit of Haleakala Crater on Maui; the lush tropical gardens and waterfalls of Kauai; and the diverse natural wonders of Hawaii Island.
Popular Itineraries from Puerto Rico and California
The Disney Wonder continues its standout season with returns to popular home ports on both coasts. First, the ship sets sail for the Southern Caribbean during two seven-night voyages departing January 19 and 26 from San Juan, Puerto Rico, followed by a five-night Bahamian cruise. Then beginning on March 20, the ship embarks on seven sailings to Baja and the Mexican Riviera, ranging in length from two to seven nights, from San Diego, California.
Unforgettable Tropical Getaways from Florida
Disney Cruise Line will have three ships sailing to the Bahamas and Caribbean from Florida in early 2020, and every cruise includes a day of fun in the sun on Disney’s private Bahamian island reserved exclusively for Disney Cruise Line guests, Castaway Cay.
- From Miami, the Disney Magic will sail three-, four- and five-night Bahamian cruises and five-night Western Caribbean cruises.
- From Port Canaveral, the Disney Fantasy will sail seven-night Eastern and Western Caribbean itineraries, plus two special sailings at six- and eight-nights each.
- From Port Canaveral, the Disney Dream will sail three- and four-night Bahamian cruises to Nassau and Castaway Cay.
With a variety of options from Florida, Guests can choose the vacation that provides something for everyone in the family, combining the adventure and relaxation of tropical destinations, the ease and indulgence of an ocean cruise, and the world-class entertainment and service of a Disney vacation.
When To Book Early 2020 Itineraries
Platinum, Gold or Silver Castaway Club members, can take advantage of the opportunity to book early 2020 itineraries before they go on sale to the general public on October 4, 2018. Book either online or by phone during the designated booking window.
- October 1, 2018: Platinum Members
- October 2, 2018: Platinum and Gold Members
- October 3, 2018: Platinum, Gold and Silver Members
- October 4, 2018: all Guests
Please contact us, for more information or to book one of these amazing Disney Cruise vacations!
Woodbrey Family Travel
- Maiden Voyage: August 15, 1999 – 4 Night Bahamian Cruise
- Passenger Capacity: 2,400
- Gross Tonnage: 83,000 Tons
- Length: 964 ft, Beam: 106 ft, Draft: 25.3 ft
- Speed: Cruising – 21.5 Knots, Max – 24 Knots
- Crew: 950 Cast Members on board at all times
- Ship Cost: $350 Million
- Lobby Statue is Ariel
- Donald Duck is painting the back of the ship – Each ship has a different character
- Ship Builder was Fincantieri (Marghera, Italy)
- Godmother of the ship is Tinker Bell
- On a 7-Night cruise over 15,000 pool towels will be used
- There are 877 Staterooms – Inside: 256, Oceanview: 259 and Verandah 362
- The ship horn whistles, “When You Wish Upon a Star”
- There are 5,390 pillows on board
- On an average 7-Night cruise, 10,000 lbs of Chicken are consumed
- The ship can make 500,000 gallons of fresh water from seawater each day
- Disney Wonder is almost as long as the Eiffel Tower is high
- One anchor alone weighs more than 3 elephants
- On arrival day, cast members will transport approximately 10,000 suitcases
- There is 1,367 miles of cable on the ship
- The ship is painted in Mickey Mouse-inspired colors – black hull, superstructure, yellow trim and two giant red funnels, each with the Disney Line Mickey Mouse Logo.
- Wood is used throughout the whole ship, which is rare for newer ships
- On average there are 86 different nationalities of cast members
- All pools are filled with freshwater and are heated when the temperature drops below 75 Degrees
– Cody Woodbrey