When Toy Story Land opens in Summer 2018 at Disney’s Hollywood Studios®, guests will shrink to the size of a toy and explore all of the fun (and toys!) Andy has constructed in his backyard. This story continues at Woody’s Lunch Box, where Andy has used his lunch box and thermos to create a walk-up quick-service window that will serve up tasty meals and old-fashioned soda floats. In the rendering above, you can see that Woody’s Lunch Box – like the rest of Toy Story Land – has been adorably strewn about with some of Andy’s favorite toys and items from his lunch. Guests can even spot a green army man on a nearby lookout tower, keeping watch for Andy’s return.
The Walt Disney World® Resort will partner with Mini Babybel to bring this location to life. Stay tuned for more information on Woody’s Lunch Box – and the menu of delicious items it will serve up – in the coming months.
Woodbrey Family Travel
Walt Disney World Resort continues to monitor the path of Hurricane Irma as they take the necessary steps to maintain the safety of Guests and Cast Members. Please visit Walt Disney World > Frequently Asked Questions > General Questions to view the Hurricane Policy for Walt Disney World Resort.
CLOSURES, CANCELLATIONS & MORE
- Disney’s Blizzard Beach water park will be closed Friday, September 8 and Saturday, September 9. Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon water park will remain open for Guests during this time.
- Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground will be closed beginning Saturday, September 9 at 2:00 PM.
SPECIAL EVENT UPDATES
In anticipation of inclement weather associated with Hurricane Irma, please note the following event cancellations at Walt Disney World Resort.
- Night of Joy at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex has been canceled on Saturday, September 9, 2017. The performances on Friday, September 8 will take place as planned.
- Guests with tickets for Saturday are welcome to attend Friday’s event instead by exchanging their tickets at the ESPN Wide World of Sports Box Office after 4 PM Friday.
- Requests for a full refund for either event night will be honored.
- Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party has been canceled on Sunday, September 10, 2017. The event will take place as planned on Thursday, September 7. Guests are invited to exchange their Sunday, September 10 event tickets for one of the following options:
- Tickets to attend another Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
- Tickets to attend an upcoming Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party
- 1 Day Magic Your Way Tickets with Park Hopper Option, to be used within the next 2 years
- Receive a full refund for event tickets
To redeem these offers, Guests should call (407) 939-7818 by January 31, 2018 between the hours of 7:00 AM and 11:00 PM., or email us at Ticket.Inquiries@DisneyWorld.com. Please have your tickets available so we may process your request for you as quickly as possible. Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian permission to call.
Woodbrey Family Travel
This summer, you can save up to 25%* on rooms at select Walt Disney World® Resort hotels for stays most nights May 28-Aug. 31, 2017 when you book between March 27 through July 14, 2017.
With this offer, you can enjoy distinctive Disney Resort Guest benefits and amenities – including early access to Disney FastPass+ planning, Extra Magic Hours, complimentary Resort transportation and parking and more!
Plus, you can uncover a magical mix of new and unforgettable experiences at Walt Disney World Resort this summer including Pandora – The World of Avatar, opening May 27, 2017 at Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park.
And, as we recently announced, for a limited time, May 27-July 4, 2017, Guests staying at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels can explore Pandora – The World of Avatar beyond regular Park hours.
Nightly Extra Magic Hours will take place from 11 p.m.-1 a.m. only in Pandora – The World of Avatar at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park. This offering will provide Guests with an additional opportunity to enjoy everything Pandora – The World of Avatar has to offer – including navigating a mystical river, flying on a back of a banshee and walking under floating mountains. Please note valid Theme Park admission and a Resort ID are required.
Terms and Conditions
*The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Length-of-stay requirements may apply. Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room. Additional per-adult charges may apply if more than two adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate and Deluxe Resorts. Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion. Advance reservations required. Offer excludes 3-bedroom villas, campsites, Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows and Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – The Little Mermaid standard rooms. 25% savings for select Disney Deluxe and Deluxe Villa Resorts; lower savings may be available for other Resorts.
Have you ever wanted to meet BB-8 the droid from Star Wars: Force Awakens? Well starting this spring at Disney’s Hollywood Studios at the Walt Disney World Resort guests will have the opportunity to meet the famous droid. He will be meeting guests in the parks Star Wars Launch Bay.
BB-8 will appear in addition to Kylo Ren (or Darth Vader) and Chewbacca, the characters from the Star Wars galaxy who guests can regularly encounter at Star Wars Launch Bay.
Woodbrey Family Travel